Spring mug rug link up


I’m back did you miss me…did you even know I was gone. Lol Well for the past two weeks I was with Mr.P, Lil Pickle and my mother on a family vacation in Palm Springs. It was our first time there and it was a nice trip. But more on that in another post. Today is the link up day for the Spring Mug rug swap I took part in over at Fort Worth Fabric Studio’s.

When I got home I was welcomed with a lovely package on the kitchen table and once lil pickle was unpacked and put to bed I opened it up and was greeted with the beauty and long with some very unexpected goodies!!


Thank you so very much. I just love it.

For my partner I made this mug rug.

 I take crappy pics....but i thought it was cute


 This one is a bit brighter

Some of the quilting on the back, I was afraid to quilt over the flower in fear it would take away from it...so I didn't


 I am hoping it made it to her. In the chaos before we left I put it in my purse intending to mail it the Saturday before we left. Then we ended up going to a funeral (I didn’t know the person but Mr.P did…taking a baby to a funeral…bad idea) that day and it got lost in the chaos of the day. I remembered it later that night and by then it was too late to mail it since we left that Sunday. So I took it to Palm Springs with me…lol I’m not sure if I was typing the wrong info into google or not, but there was only one post office near us and it was UBER busy. So a couple of attempts later and my mug rug got mailed. If my swap buddy is reading this I apologise if it got to you late. I also apologise that I didn’t send any goodies along. I didn’t know we were supposed to and now I feel horrible!!! I hope all the love I put into the mug rug is enough :)


Here is it on the dining room table at our first condo rental..lol I wanted to take a better picture but the family friends we were staying made me too shy to take a better pic..lol


Please check out all the lovely creations!




Comments

  1. I really like the mini flying geese mug rug. Do you remember who made it for you? I would like to find out more about it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I just wanted to let you know that I received your mug rug in the swap! I was so excited when I found it in the mailbox and love how bright and happy it is, just right for Spring! Thank you again for sending it and I've added it to the Fort Worth Fabric Studio link-up so everyone can see it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I enjoy reading all of them and I try my best to respond back asap via e-mail or on here :)

Popular Posts