WIP 07/18/12




It’s been a challenging week emotionally and physically so WIP Wednesday is coming a little late today. I was able to get a few hours in the sewing room tonight and got caught up on a few things.

Today I am linking up with WIP Wednesday over at Freshly Pieced and @The Needle and Thread Network.  Make sure you hop on over there and see what everyone else is working on too.
WIP Wednesday at Freshly PiecedRight Click to Save Image


My July to do list
We Bee Learning group one block for Phuong- a wonky zig zag in aqua and red.

We Bee Learning group two block for Trina Melissa’s fireflies block in purples,


Bee Creative 2012 block Churn Dash in white and Blue


Wonky Bee block – Wonky Log cabin
Christmas QAL 2012 Slowly working on Until D I got another 20 done. 60 left to finish
July NEWFO- I know what I want to make I just can’t tell you
We bee Learning group 2 quilt-
July Mini-  Canada flag. I still want to quilt this, but the block is done


Done projects for July
Red white and blue Blog hop I got all 4 of my blocks done you can see them here.
International Stashers bee- This is my month  and my block is already done J

No progress Items to date (these are projects that have appeared on the to do list for 1 or more months with you guessed it.....no progress
Baby quilt-cut out, assemble, and quilt
Sew Happy Geek QAL- Blocks  7,8,9,10,11 and 12 still need to be done
Table runner- I have pieced this sucker together. Now I just need to get the backing on and quilt it
Log cabin- put on binding
Log Cabin Christmas quilt – sandwich and quilt
We Bee Learning group one Quilt- The grey fabric for my sashing came in. Now I need to get to work
2011 BOM- Since it is 2012 you can see I am a bit behind on this one. I have Jan, Feb., March done. I just finished April and I am working on May.
Halloween Wall Hanging- this was a kit so everything is ready to be to start cutting and sewing

Comments

  1. I'm sorry you've had a such a hard week. I hope that things are getting better! Your blocks are great, that wonky zig zag is so cool! Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I really like that wonky zig zag! would make a great scrap project, I think.... hmmm, maybe I better go test it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you had a challenging week, hope the next one will be easier. And while all your blocks are nice I have to add my vote for the wonky zig zag - never seen it before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely blocks- the aqua and red block is new to me, I've never seen that before. A whole quilt made out of that pattern would look very modern.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I enjoy reading all of them and I try my best to respond back asap via e-mail or on here :)

Popular Posts