WIP 11/14/2012


I am pretty happy with myself as I really pushed to get some sewing done in the past week.
Today I am linking up with WIP Wednesday over at Freshly Pieced and @The Needle and Thread Network.  Make sure you hop on over there and see what everyone else is working on too.

Right Click to Save ImageWIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

My November to do list
Wonky Bee block- Waiting for package to arrive
Christmas QAL 2012 – Borders are now on....not perfect but they are on. Now I need to buy some backing, batting and start quilting
International Stashers bee block for – We are making a kaleidoscope block for Micaela in grey, pink, orange and purple
Log Cabin Christmas quilt – sandwich and quilt
Christmas wall hanging­-I bought a little appliqué kit so this should be easy.
Christmas gift for K- Wonky Star quilt in purple and greens. My mom and I are making this together and each making 6 blocks. These are our 12 blocks together. We have since sewn them all together and are starting on the piano key border.

Christmas gift for L- Will be cutting out fabric tonight....maybe..lol
Christmas gift for B-not sure what I am making yet....but something

I would like to sew all my bee blocks together and get them ready to quilt...but this will depend on how much of the above I get done and how quick.


Completed projects for November
We Bee Learning group one block for Nita- we are making a converging corners block in creams and green

We Bee Learning group two block for Toni. WE are making a star block in greys and yellows.


No progress Items to date (these are projects that have appeared on the to do list for 1 or more months with you guessed it.....no progress
We bee Learning group 2 quilt- I went and bought some orange fabric to use for the borders. Should look great!
Fall Wall Hanging-I have started to do a bit of the embroidery
Baby quilt-cut out, assemble, and quilt
Sew Happy Geek QAL- Blocks  9,10,11 and 12 still need to be done
Table runner- I have pieced this sucker together. Now I just need to get the backing on and quilt it
Log cabin- put on binding
We Bee Learning group one Quilt- The grey fabric for my sashing came in. Now I need to get to work
2011 BOM- Since it is 2012 you can see I am a bit behind on this one. I have Jan, Feb., March done. I just finished April and I am working on May

Comments

  1. Wow--you have a lot going on. I'm totally impressed. And looks like you'll make it happen by Christmas, since you've gotten a good start. I have bought the fabric, and pressed it, but haven't even started cutting!

    You are an inspiration. :)
    Elizabeth E.
    www.opquilt.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! If I stop procrastinating I should get it done in time...maybe..lol

      Delete
  2. You are certainly busy , I love your Christmas QAl and your stars are great too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you! The purple and green starts are striking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you've been busy. Love the purple and green stars

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Mrs. Pickles!!! You have some fantastic projects.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you have a lot of WIPs to show! All look good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. As always you have the most interesting block designs!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I enjoy reading all of them and I try my best to respond back asap via e-mail or on here :)

Popular Posts