Do you like to have fun?

Of course you do and now that I caught your attention and you clicked to read this post let me tell you about some great fun you can take part in this summer.

Quilting Bee's

What!? You say it's too nice to bee inside quilting. Yes that may be true, but with the following bee's you only make 2 blocks per month  for 6 months (July till December) and during that time you will have one month off where everyone make you a block. Just think of all the time you will save getting help with a quilt. 

We Bee Learning- Group 1- easy to medium blocks no paper piecing
2 SPOTS LEFT

Group 2 -Anything goes
2 SPOTS LEFT


We Bee Canadian- The only requirement in this group is that you are living in Canada


1 SPOT LEFT

Request to join the groups via the join button on flickr or leave me a comment here

Comments

  1. Hiya! Put me down for the Group 2 of We Bee Learning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fun! I will take Group 1 of We Bee Learning Please and Thank You.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I enjoy reading all of them and I try my best to respond back asap via e-mail or on here :)

Popular Posts