Name Game Swap

As some of you may know I signed up for the Name Game Swap back in December. In this swap you were  to make your partner a mini quilt with their name, nickname or blog name in it. In the form I had said to use the name Mrs.Pickles and to just have fun making it since I would be happy with anything!

Well I got mine in the mail today and I LOVE IT!! THANK YOU Ida !!!
I am borrowing Ida's Picture from her flickr page since none of my pics are doing it justice!
I am very honored that someone would take the time to make something that is so me. The detail in this mini is just great from the jar of pickles, to how Ida quilted within the swirl of the onions to the lovely table cloth with my name on it. I will cherish this mini for the rest of my life
THANK YOU!

On it's way to Canada!

Comments

  1. The details are great. Ida did a wonderful job. I'm still waiting on mine, and trying to figure out what is taking mine so long to get to my partner. I want to show it so badly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your is way cute! I am on pins and needles waiting to see what my partner came up with!! I can't even tell from pics what could possibly be mine! (but I do know she has 'partners who do not blog or flicker!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the kind words about the mini quilt....I had such a great time making it......and I am with you on that pins and needles thing.....I was so anxious to hear that you got yours, Haley, and now just waiting to see the one my partner made for me.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you liked it, Haley. My sister showed it to me in "real life" so I know just how gorgeous it is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! It's so you! And what a cute way to add your name, just a touch on the edge of the tablecloth! Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable little quilt! Ida did a great job on it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it, it is so adorable, good job Ida!

    adayintheworldaroundme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is just wonderful. No wonder you were so happy with it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's adorable! Ida did a great job.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I enjoy reading all of them and I try my best to respond back asap via e-mail or on here :)

Popular Posts