Thursdays Kitchen Cupboard 08/03/12

As I sit at my laptop this morning all excited to get my kitchen cupboard post typed out I realize that I cannot even remember one meal that I made in the past week...LOL I was supposed to be trying to use things from my pantry/freezer and yet again I think I totally forgot about doing that!

At first I was thinking that I wouldn't link up at all.....However, I thought I would give you an idea of what is actually in the pantry/freezer that I would like to finish up before summer. I know it is likely not realistic that we are going to eat that much jam/jelly in the next few months, but I would at least like to start clearing out all the veggies soon! Anything with a line through it is finished. I have 10+ of everything canned and 24cups or more of each of the frozen veggies..... I am going to go down and get an official recount of what is left this week and will let you know for next week :)
everything in the Pantry near the end of the harvest season
Full freezer back a few months ago...its even fuller now...lol


Canned: Jams and Jellies
Saskatoon Jam
Saskatoon Sundae tpng
Saskatoon/Rhubarb jam
Red Pepper Jelly
Zucchini peach Jam
Thai dipping Sauce
Saskatoon freezer jam
Saskatoon Jelly
Crabapple Jelly
Pickled:
Fridge pickles
Dill Pickles
Zucchini Relish
Pickled beans
3 Bean
Beets
Split bread and butter
Cucumber Relish
Dill Slices
Zesty bread N butter Pickles
Pickled Cauliflower
Red Root Relish
Tomato Products:
Whole Tomatoes
Crushed Tomatoes
Salsa Red
Salsa Yellow
Tomato Sauce
Vegetables:
Mustard Beans
Potatoes
Fruit:
Saskatoon fruit
Saskatoon fruit w rum
Cranberry Juice
Sour Cherry sundae tp
Saskatoon pie filling
Crabapple Butter
Frozen:
Vegetables
Purple Carrots
Carrots
Corn
Purple Beans
Green Beans
Tomatoes
Spinach
Broccoli
Cauliflower
Leeks
Onions
Zucchini
Kohlrabi
Cabbage Soup
Fruit
Saskatoon’s
Strawberries
Raspberries red
Raspberries Yellow
Dry Storage:
Potatoes
Onions
So there ya go that is everything....wow I didn't think I had done that much....lol
Make sure you go on over to our hostess blog The Gardener of Eden and check out what is going on in kitchens around the globe

Comments

  1. What a beautifully organised pantry - if only mine looked the same....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I make a lot of jams and jellies too! We could never eat as much as I make. A lot of it is given as Christmas gifts to friends and family.

    Wow, I think that you have a lot of stored goods left. Don't worry about eating them all before this season begins. You never know what the year will bring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thinkin my house ALL of the tomato products woudl be crossed off! I think we need to gorw a whole backyard of tomatos next year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @homegarener- Thank you

    Liz- Thank you. The Cold room is the only organized room in the house..lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I enjoy reading all of them and I try my best to respond back asap via e-mail or on here :)

Popular Posts