WIP Wednesday 14/03/12

I have made a bit of progress this week on some of my blocks, but not as much as I would have liked. However, I think if I can try and get a good couple of hours of sewing in today I might get caught up on my Bee blocks or at least have everything cut out...don’t want to get too far ahead...LOL

I am linking up with WIP Wednesday over at Freshly Pieced and @The Needle and Thread Network.  Make sure you hop on over there and see what everyone else is working on too.
Right Click to Save ImageWIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced



WIP for March
We Bee Learning group one block for Brandie- A wonky star. Done.


We Bee Learning group two block for Tara- Fabric bought. Now I just need to audition a purple from my stash to go with these colours and then I will start cutting


Bee Creative 2012 block for Erin- Scrappy Bento Box-Done!!

Wonky Bee block for Bea- Package came in the mail yesterday. I am going to draw out my house today and start cutting. Since I have never done appliqué before I am going to test things out from my own scraps first!


International Stashers block for Meg- Fabric cut for 6 geese. Meg gave us free rein to do whatever we want with the blocks. I have something in mind so these 6 may become 12..lol


St. Patrick’s day Mini- fabric has moved from the closet to the cutting table...
Blog hop mini- My plan was to make something for Easter for this blog hop...however sine Easter falls before the hop I think I may have to come up with something new....
Christmas QAL 2012- Until B has been completed...now will have to wait until April to find out what comes next

Baby quilt-no progress
Table runner- no progress
Log cabin no progress
Log Cabin Christmas quilt no progress
Sew Happy Geek QAL- Still no progress and since you have to show your quilt tops this Sunday...might not happen..LOL
We Bee Learning group one Quilt- Blocks are all now in, but I am still auditioning fabric for sashing

We bee Learning group 2 quilt- Blocks are all in. I have decided to go with white sashing....I think


So there you go what has everyone else been up to?

Comments

  1. it just amazes me how you keep all these in progress works organized and lined up for what's next! Mine are in piles, in various places around the rooms and I often loose them for weeks at a time while I get distracted with something else!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been a busy bee! I like the colors you're auditioning for Tara!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tara's colours are my kind of colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You must be really organized with so many projects going on at the same time. Lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that is quite a list. Wonky stars are a current favorite of mine and I love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesomely modern! Love the wonky yellow star.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesomely modern! Love the wonky yellow star.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have SO much going on! How do you keep up with all your projects? Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Certainly not all that you have been doing with those fabrics. I might have sewn and de-sewn a tiny piece for a 6" block but that would be all. I am inspired...thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good grief, have you slept at all this week? You've achieved loads - unlike me!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey, before you send out the one for Brandie, did you see that she is April in my Bee??? I aked her what she wanted so I could send them both together (anything to save a buck) and she wants a wonky pound sign! Whit background and ROY G BIV colours! Just thought I would send you a heads up since you are also in both of these swaps!!! e-mail me if you have any questions!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your list kind of looks like mine! A great variety of projects is the spice of life, right? Right! Great bee blocks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I enjoy reading all of them and I try my best to respond back asap via e-mail or on here :)

Popular Posts