Bee Buzz 2014

Well it's that time of the year again all the quilting bee's are coming to an end and it is time to start thinking about the 2014 rounds. This time around I am sitting out since I am sure I will fall behind once the baby comes. However, I will still be keeping up with my hosting duties. We Bee Learning and We Bee New have already filled up.

However

I am looking for one new member for We Bee Canadian


and

5 new members for We Bee With it

If you are interested in taking part in either bee e-mail me or  leave a comment on this post.

Comments

  1. Haley....can you let me know what is involved first?? I could maybe bee that Canadian you need.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I enjoy reading all of them and I try my best to respond back asap via e-mail or on here :)

Popular Posts