Taking new members for July- Dec Bee's

It's that time of the year again the January - June rounds of my quilting bees are coming to an end and the July- December rounds are now taking new members.

All groups are 6 member, 6 month bees. Please request to join on the flickr page or leave a comment on this post and I will get in touch with you/

 
 
I am looking for one new member for We Bee Canadian


 

We Bee With it- A modern bee
5 new members for


We Bee Learning- A willing to try anything and learn new techniques  bee
5 spots


 


We Bee New- This group is for the advanced beginner and those new to online bee's
 
2 spots left

Also Bee's Helping Bee's is always taking new members.No monthly requirement just have to be willing to ask for help or help someone out :)

Have a great day!!!!!!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I enjoy reading all of them and I try my best to respond back asap via e-mail or on here :)

Popular Posts