WIP 27/02/2013


Well my works in progress this month haven’t exactly gone as planned. I did get a few things done, but nowhere near where I wanted to be. I guess that’s why they are called works in progress, right!

As Always I am linking up with WIP Wednesday over at Freshly Pieced and @The Needle and Thread Network.  Make sure you hop on over there and see what everyone else is working on too.
WIP Wednesday at Freshly PiecedRight Click to Save Image

My February to do list
Complete Christmas table runner: Still thinking on this one....
We bee Learning 2012 group 2 quilt:  I would like to get the borders on this beauty this month and get started on the quilting.

Completed projects for February
Log cabin quilt it’s DONE!!!!!  
Hugs and Kisses Blog Hop blocks DONE
We bee Learning-Strip blocks for Jen.  She has a great tutorial on her blog for these blocks. I did my two using her method with muslin on the back. I am helping my mother out this month by making her blocks for the group too. I am using the paper method with this one using tissue paper and I quite like it! I still have one more block to do



No progress Items to date (these are projects that have appeared on the to do list for 1 or more months with you guessed it.....no progress
Wonky Bee quilt: thinking
Bee Creative bee quilt: I only received blocks from 2 people so this quilt is on hold
International stashes: I need to sew blocks together and quilt.
Christmas qal quilt: sandwich and quilt
Fall Wall Hanging-I have started to do a bit of the embroidery
Baby quilt-cut out, assemble, and quilt
Sew Happy Geek QAL- Blocks  9,10,11 and 12 still need to be done
Table runner- I have pieced this sucker together. Now I just need to get the backing on and quilt it
We Bee Learning group one Quilt- The grey fabric for my sashing came in. Now I need to get to work
2011 BOM- Since it is 2013 you can see I am a bit behind on this one. July-dec still need to be done

Comments

  1. Wow, you sure have got a lot of irons in the fire! I can only handle one or two at a time, or I forget what I was doing... Nice strip blocks. I like the white strip in the centers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE stripes and LOVE the colours,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great strip block for Jen! I can't believe all the projects you have listed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The strip blocks are lovely.
    We all have weeks/months where progress seems low/nonexistent. Before long you'll be having one of your huge photo list of WIP progress that makes my jaw drop, again :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like all the colors in the strip block you're working on. You've got lots of great projects in the works. I look forward to checking back to see your progress. Also thanks for stopping by my blog on WIP Wednesday and for your nice comments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You chose lovely colours for your string blocks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I enjoy reading all of them and I try my best to respond back asap via e-mail or on here :)

Popular Posts