July in the garden


It is hard to believe that it is July already and I haven't posted too much about the garden. This year has been another rough one for the garden/gardener..lol June was pretty well an entire month of rain and my daughter has decided that she hates being outside. So that has limited the time I have spend in the garden to little to none. Thankfully my mother has been a diligent weed killer and the garden looks great. However, she wasn't too diligent in marking down what she planted in accordance with my garden plan so I am not quite sure what is growing in some sections. She also used the seed packet to mark the rows and they either flew away or the rain destroyed them so I cannot even go back on that to see what got planted. I know I know I cannot complain since without her nothing would have been planted in time, but it is a bit frustrating. Especially since I gave her pretty specific instructions and instead she did what she thought was a better idea...I know I am complaining again...but I shall stop..maybe...yep stopped...LOL

There are a few plots where nothing has come up and I am not sure if it is slow growing or the seed just washed away. We are suppose to have a nice little heat wave this week-end so hopefully that will get things popping up more.

So here are a few pictures

This is the main garden from east- west

 
And from west- east
 

This is the back garden. Just potatoes in this one


 
 
so there ya go the gardens in july!!

Comments

  1. Looking good! I guess some of your garden can be considered a mystery garden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don;t know about the seed we are buying but we have had to plant three times before we are finally seeing our beans come up !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great garden, we are getting tomato's orka and squash from ours

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good. And as you said, mystery garden is better than none. Though I understand the frustration

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking good. And as you said, mystery garden is better than none. Though I understand the frustration

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I enjoy reading all of them and I try my best to respond back asap via e-mail or on here :)

Popular Posts