The garden at the end of July



Its been a rough summer for the garden. We haven’t had a lot of hot days and it seems as though the rain never really stays away. As I mentioned before a lot of plots didn’t take this year so I will be with out cucumbers and well pickles this year…yikes!! Mrs.Pickles garden is pickleless oh my oh my.
 
 
 
Well that’s a lie..this might be a cucmber plant….but I am not sure. My mom was suppose to plant carrots in this plot, so who knows..lol
 
I have tomatoes...but will they ripen?
 
Cabbages are ready to harvest
 
Everything is really behind, but here is the good news….for the most part I have been winning the battle with the weeds. Okay Mr.P and my Mom have, but when lil pickle allows I have been pulling my weight in the garden too..lol
 
My total garden pics didn't turn out too great.. too much green. I will have to post some better ones later. Maybe tomorrow I will do a post on the garden at the beginning of August.lol

Here is the main garden from the east

 

From the west
 
And the back garden aka the potato plot. This one the weeds have kind of taken over since mr.p hasn’t tilled it. I’m okay with that since no one, but my readers actually sees it..lol
 
 
 
Take care
 

Comments

  1. Glad Mr P has some help as you are busy-busy. Looks like a cucumber plant to me, I planted my first few this year and it has been fun watching them wander.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has just been an odd summer all round!! I hope it smoothed out for your garden!!
    (I'm glad to see Lil Pickle is a name that's sticking!! ;0) its just to cute!!) Hope she is doing well and you are both finding your stride there!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coversely, we've had a great summer here and I'm kicking myself for not planting. At least you'll be getting something :)
    And yep, that looks more cucumber than carrot :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I enjoy reading all of them and I try my best to respond back asap via e-mail or on here :)

Popular Posts