Arrrg

No Arrg doesn't mean that pirates have hijacked my blog it means I am frustrated.

I feel like everything in my life is getting backed up and I don't know how to stop it. Just when I start to see the light I get dragged back down. I'm wearing a life-vest and still drowning..arrgggg

I'm sorry that this blog has turned into a never ending whinefest...arrrrg
I'm just so frustrated...arrrgeady arrg arrg...lol

I have been trying to get my sewing room clean, trying being the operative word. I get side tracked too easily and things end up getting more messy. I honestly start the day on track and by the end of the night it looks like the whole house got ransacked. It's..... well .....frustrating...lol

But i have made some progress. I bought this shoe organizer and I am re-purposing it as a fabric holder. I have moved my Fat quarters out of their cramped home and into here.


I was then able to turn my fq stand into a wip home....see one drawer half full, an empty drawer and another crammed full one below..lol



I also hung up a few of my quilt tops with their backing fabric....yes they are next to my team Canada hockey jersey and hubbies team Switzerland Jersey and an old bridesmade dress....lol



so bit by bit its going somewhere. 

Comments

  1. It does seem to get frustrating during those busy times of the year. I hope you can manage some alone time to play soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even small steps take you where you want to go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least you've started. That's more than I can say about mine :)
    Great idea with the shoe organiser

    ReplyDelete
  4. The thing about organizing - if at some point it doesn't look like a bomb went off, you're not doing it right! Don't worry about it, keep moving forward a bit at a time. You've got this!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I enjoy reading all of them and I try my best to respond back asap via e-mail or on here :)

Popular Posts