Quilting bee- FULL

Update
We are officially full now. 

I am happy to report that 3 out of the 4 bee's I am running are full. As always they are full of some pretty talented quilters and I cannot wait to see what they create in the 2015 January-June round

However.........We still need two  one more members to get We Bee Learning going. Please check out the info on the bee beelow :P

We Bee Learning

 ********* FULL ********** . 
Open internationally.




This is a Bee for the confident beginner and up. The goal of this group is to always be…...well Learning…lol So anything goes in this group from traditional piecing to paper piecing. 6 members take part for 6 months. Each member makes 2 blocks for the monthly host. At the end of 6 month you will have 10 blocks plus 2 you make on your own for a total of 12 blocks. Block size is up to 12.5 bigger blocks will be accepted if the group agrees.

Just leave a comment if you would like to take part.

Comments

  1. Besides making 2 blocks a month, what other rules go with the bee? Is there a guidelines someplace that I can look over. I would be interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm in the We Bee With It bee. Is that correct? It looks like I'm in on Flickr but I'm not sure. Do we just keep checking the Flickr group for information on what we are to do or do we receive emails? Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gah! I feel silly now. I just saw your message on my Flickr mail. All is well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I enjoy reading all of them and I try my best to respond back asap via e-mail or on here :)

Popular Posts