Wip 24/04/13


I didn’t get much sewing done this week. However I partially reached my goal of getting the borders on my WBL 2012 group!

As Always I am linking up with WIP Wednesday over at Freshly Pieced and @The Needle and Thread Network.  Make sure you hop on over there and see what everyone else is working on too.
Right Click to Save ImageWIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

My April to do list
Complete Christmas table runner: Stop thinking and start doing something!!
We bee learning 2012 group 2-Get the borders on!!!
 I had trouble with this one. I had brought a lovely bright orange to go on for the border. However when I when to put it on I thought..YUCK!! I tried every piece of fabric I owned and nothing really seemed so say yes. I finally decided on navy.


Now I am stuck do I still put the orange on...or maybe the green...HELP


Completed projects for April
We bee Learning-Floating hear block for Christine - DONE

No progress Items to date (these are projects that have appeared on the to do list for 1 or more months with you guessed it.....no progress
Wonky Bee quilt: thinking
Bee Creative bee quilt: I only received blocks from 2 people so this quilt is on hold
International stashes: I need to sew blocks together and quilt.
Christmas qal quilt: sandwich and quilt
Fall Wall Hanging-I have started to do a bit of the embroidery
Baby quilt-cut out, assemble, and quilt
Sew Happy Geek QAL- Blocks  9,10,11 and 12 still need to be done
Table runner- I have pieced this sucker together. Now I just need to get the backing on and quilt it
We Bee Learning group one Quilt- The grey fabric for my sashing came in. Now I need to get to work
2011 BOM- Since it is 2013 you can see I am a bit behind on this one. July-dec still need to be done

Just a reminder about Bee’s Helping Bee’s. Click the pic and it should explain what it is all about
mrs pickles garden


Have a great day!!!


Comments

  1. Fantastic quilt Haley....the border depends on how much pop you want. I prefer the green, but the orange jumps out...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer the green too... Lots of luck deciding!
    Esther

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it does depend on the look you want, and what you will be using for binding. Audition them all and take photos to see which you like. The quilt is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I honestly don't know...go with what makes you happiest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Although I like orange, I wouldn't add it to this border either. I do like the green though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the orange makes it pop. Good luck making a decision.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your new blog design, it is so bright and cheerful! The orange really pops, so it depends on if you want a muted border or a bright border.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very hard decision but I think the green.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks amazing all together! :) lookie -- there's my square :)
    I like the orange more than the green ... more color to it?

    Bind in green?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry, I have no idea which you should use. But I look forward to seeing what you decide

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I enjoy reading all of them and I try my best to respond back asap via e-mail or on here :)

Popular Posts