Saturday, 15 December 2012

Sewing Saturday



Today I decided that I really needed to try and get some of my bee blocks done!! So I did.

For group 2 of We Bee Learning. Quilt box block


For the wonky bee a 2 wonky stars. The 2nd one didn’t quite turn out as planned. I cut everything correct and pieced the star following the tutorial online...but then I was left with 3.5 squares and 2.5 by 3.5 squares and nothing matched up. So i cut some of the blocks to 2.5 x 3.5 and some to 2.5 so everything would match up.......but now it is smaller than it is suppose to be...but I give up



I have 2 more blocks to get done before the end of the month. A broken herringbone block for group 1 of the We bee learning bee and a my choice block for the International stashes...I still have hopes to get my table runner done...but we shall see

Take care out there

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I enjoy reading all of them and I try my best to respond back asap via e-mail or on here :)