I was greeted with a big surprise while reading Robin’s blog The Gardener of Eden. She went and awarded me the Liebster Blog Award. Now there is something to put a smile on your face. Thank you for the award Robin.
Robin is a wonderful lady that lives in a 6B zone down in Pennsylvania. I love reading about her and “The Italian’s” amazing gardens and am envious of all the amazing fruits and veggies she can grow! Check out her blog and I am sure you will love it as much as I do.
“Liebster” Is a German word meaning dear, sweet, kind, nice, good, beloved, lovely, kindly, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
The Liebster is awarded to spotlight up and coming blogger who currently have less than 200 followers.
Here are the rules:
1. 1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. 2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog
3. 3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. 4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
5. 5.And most of all- have fun!
Now this was a little hard for me. Not because I couldn’t pick 5, but because I haven’t been blogger for that long and haven’t built up familiar relationships with most of the blogs I read. I also don’t have a lot of blogs that I follow with under 200 followers..lol Nonetheless, I was able to pick five I apologize if I don’t know your first name or that much about you, but I do think you deserve this award. Now in no particular order
1. 1. A Diva’s Garden- I cam across this blog back in July just as she was starting her first canning adventures. I enjoying reading about her latest canning conquests and her excitement about using fresh produce from her garden.
2. 2. Gingerbreadshouse7- Ginny is a kind hearted blogger from NC. She generous in sharing her wisdom about life and gardening. I have enjoyed reading about everything from homemade sauerkraut to smoked beef tongues and everything in between!
3. 3. Welcome to My Random Garden- Is a new blog that I have come across. I enjoy reading about her varied harvests.