QUILTING SECRETS BLOG HOP DAY THREE


WELCOME TO DAY THREE
OF THE
QUILTING SECRETS
BLOG HOP!!


mrs pickles garden
I really hope everyone has been having as much fun as I have. Christine and Linda have provided us all with some really great secrets.

For those of you wondering how this hop came about Click the button above

Make sure you check out day one’s host
Christine and her HST secrets

And

Visit our day two host Linda 
to find out her secrets using glue

I have lined up 6 wonderfully talented quilters to join me in sharing a few of their Quilting Secrets !

Christine from Quilt Monster in My Closet 
Linda from Buzzing and Bumbling
Today*****Barbara from CatPatches*****
Melissa from Sewbittersweet designs
Sharon from Vroomans Quilts
Sue from Quilt Times
Hayley from Mrs.Pickles Garden 

Today we are stopping over to see Barbara from CatPatches
I came across Barbara’s blog last December when she was holding “occupy your sewing room” Once I started looking around her site I was hooked. From her stunning work to stories about her superhero felines I always feel at home on her site! I took part in her NewFO challenge in 2012 and Hope to remember to take part more in 2013!
Barbara is from Hillsboro, Oregon where she lives in the remote countryside with her husband and two cats and is a retired social worker. Barbara started quilting in July 2008, but it was a craft that caught her eye since childhood due to her grandmother’s extraordinary quilting skills. Her favourite quilt to-date is:
Mr. Bear comes Come
http://catpatches.blogspot.ca/2012/10/mr-bear-comes-home.html
But if you want a clue to her secret maybe her favourite should be this one

To find out what quilting secret  Barbara  is sharing with us Please check out her site

Cat Patches


I would like to give a huge Thank you Barbara for taking part in the hop and to Dario from Aurifil USA for being the sponsor of today’s giveaway.


Established in 1983, Aurifil™ is an accomplished Italian company based in Milano, with a full-grown experience in producing superior quality cotton threads for professional and domestic quilters
Building on a tradition of Innovation

Aurifil ™ is a market-oriented company dedicated to develop new products based on our quality and quilt threads solutions. They commit to create contemporary products that will have a great appeal on everyone. Aurifil™ exceeds your expectations by giving you better always! Through a contemporary creative concept you find what you need!
I hope everyone has fun on the hop I know I can't wait to read about everyone's secrets!!

Comments

  1. Another lovely day - and I used a couple of Barbara's tips on my block today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog hop! Can't wait to try out some new ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This has already been terrific fun -- I've gleaned a LOT of good information already! Barbara's post today was fabulous! Thanks for putting this together!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was a wonderful tutorial she put together. Lots of great tips!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Barbara had great tips today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved Barbara's Post, Very picture detailed which I love!
    Hugs! Great job looking forward to tomorrows!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I enjoy reading all of them and I try my best to respond back asap via e-mail or on here :)

Popular Posts