Wip 05/15/13

I cannot believe this is my first WIP report for may. Well I can since i know what I have been up to or not up to, but gesh I am falling behind..lol

As Always I am linking up with WIP Wednesday over at Freshly Pieced and @The Needle and Thread Network.  Make sure you hop on over there and see what everyone else is working on too.
WIP Wednesday at Freshly PiecedRight Click to Save Image

My to May do list
We bee learning 2012 group 2- I am still stuck on a second border for this one. I tried out a bunch of colours again and hate everything....Might just go with white
Complete Christmas table runner: Stop thinking and start doing something!!
Flowers blog hop- I am done my project but haven’t quilted it yet. Here is a sneak peak. Come back on the 29th to see the rest

July 2011 BOM- I have almost all the pieces cut out. I will be turning these into spools. Exciting!


Completed projects for April
We bee Learning-Wonky pinwheels for Christine – DONE- I really liked this block. Oh so easy and oh so pretty together!!
Bee’s helping Bee’s-
If you haven’t heard about this group I started check out the link below.
I made a plaid block in citrus colours to help out Wendi. (i hate how the wonky dots makes this look out of sorts!!)


No progress Items to date (these are projects that have appeared on the to do list for 1 or more months with you guessed it.....no progress
Wonky Bee quilt: thinking
Bee Creative bee quilt: I only received blocks from 2 people so this quilt is on hold
International stashes: I need to sew blocks together and quilt.
Christmas qal quilt: sandwich and quilt
Fall Wall Hanging-I have started to do a bit of the embroidery
Baby quilt-cut out, assemble, and quilt
Sew Happy Geek QAL- Blocks  9,10,11 and 12 still need to be done
Table runner- I have pieced this sucker together. Now I just need to get the backing on and quilt it
We Bee Learning group one Quilt- The grey fabric for my sashing came in. Now I need to get to work
2011 BOM- Since it is 2013 you can see I am a bit behind on this one. July-dec still need to be done

Just a reminder about Bee’s Helping Bee’s. Click the pic and it should explain what it is all about

Have a great day

Comments

  1. Haley...very nice bee blocks...you are very busy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the wonky dots are fine....gives it character/movement. Love the colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bee blocks are looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving your blocks! I think the dots are fun not a problem.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your blocks and think your bees helping bees is such a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those wonky pinwheels!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of progress and some cute stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those wonky pinwheels! I am sucker for orange and purple, so those are just perfect in my opinion :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the orange and purple block too. Your bees helping bees group is an Awesome idea .

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the wonky pinwheels!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I enjoy reading all of them and I try my best to respond back asap via e-mail or on here :)

Popular Posts