Happy Halloween/ WIP

Happy Halloween!!!!!
Last night my dad and I carved pumpkins. His is on the left and mine is on the right :)

Thank you to all that stopped by yesterday for my stop on the Wicked Blog hop. All of your comments were so darn sweet! I am a little behind on responding, but if you haven’t received a thank you for me yet...its coming
Today’s hosts are:
**********************************************

Today I am linking up with WIP Wednesday over at Freshly Pieced and @The Needle and Thread Network.  Make sure you hop on over there and see what everyone else is working on too.
WIP Wednesday at Freshly PiecedRight Click to Save Image
My October to do list
THERE IS NOTHING LEFT !!!!! YAHOOOOOOOOO I got everything done that I wanted to do......
Well maybe not everything I wanted to do, but everything on my list...lol

Completed projects for October
Wonky Bee block- My month to host. I am asking for a wonky sunburst block
Christmas QAL 2012 – I have the top all sewn together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I just have to add the borders
We Bee Learning group two block for Christine- We are doing a taking turns block in Greens. This is such a fun and easy block to make!

We Bee Learning group one block for Josie-She is askied for a star block in red, white and blue colours. 

International Stashers bee block for – We are making hexi’s...so scary and so fun to try something different! 

Wicked blog hop-My day to post was yesterday..Click HERE to see my creations

 No progress Items to date (these are projects that have appeared on the to do list for 1 or more months with you guessed it.....no progress

We bee Learning group 2 quilt- I went and bought some orange fabric to use for the borders. Should look great!
Fall Wall Hanging-I have started to do a bit of the embroidery
Baby quilt-cut out, assemble, and quilt
Sew Happy Geek QAL- Blocks  9,10,11 and 12 still need to be done
Table runner- I have pieced this sucker together. Now I just need to get the backing on and quilt it
Log cabin- put on binding
Log Cabin Christmas quilt – sandwich and quilt
We Bee Learning group one Quilt- The grey fabric for my sashing came in. Now I need to get to work
2011 BOM- Since it is 2012 you can see I am a bit behind on this one. I have Jan, Feb., March done. I just finished April and I am working on May

Comments

  1. I love your pumpkins. We didn't do one this year as we won't be home. Seems kind of strange not having one.

    Well done on getting everything on your list finished!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pumpkin is great, but I'd steer clear of the guy who carved the other, grumpy one, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun pumpkins. Good progress.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I enjoy reading all of them and I try my best to respond back asap via e-mail or on here :)

Popular Posts