Sun where are you!?

Well on my Tuesday post I talked about how nice the weather was and in doing so I have jinxed the weather and made it overcast gloomy and all together yucky...yep all my fault.....Sorry to all of you experiencing the same weather....LOL

Oh well that means it is a perfect day to get things done around the house. That is what I am going to have to keep telling myself as I sit here at the laptop doing nothing...LOL

I still have quite a bit of sewing to get done and mailed out ASAP and the house does need a good cleaning so we shall see which wins out in the end. Wish me and my willpower luck!

I would like to take the time today to say a few thank-yous.

First I would like to thank Sue from http://suedaurio.blogspot.com/
I won her St.Patty’s day blog hop prize. Two AMAZING Pezzy Charm packs. THANK YOU. I have a few  SO MANY ideas of what I would like to use them for.


I would also like to thank Barbara from http://catpatches.blogspot.ca/
I won her Fun Fact Friday Freebie a few weeks ago and my lovely FQ arrive today. This fabric is too darn cute!


Also a big thank you goes out to Madame Samm from SewIQuiltnow for putting together the Table topper Blog Hop. I had so much fun taking part and seeing what everyone else created too. Thanks to everyone that stopped by and took the time to leave a comment and a special thank you to my new followers J

As you may have noticed I have already signed up for the next blog hop. This time hosted by Jane from Jane’s Fabrics. The theme is Red, White and Blue and the hop begins on Canada Day....July 1st.  So my square may be RED, WHITE AND blue backing... ;) But we shall see what I can come up with!


Okay an hour later and at least I can cross blog post off my list.....lol

Have a great day

Comments

  1. Hi Mrs. Pickles! I like your name! Our weather is a little chilly but sunny. Suppose to get rain the next few days tho I think but we need it. I want to poke around on your blog hop stuff when I have more time. My husband just set up a blog for me this year to post about my gardening and learning adventures. Come visit if you like! Nancy at Cozy Thyme Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...you a winner this week!!
    And I thought the weather was cold because I just came home from Phoenix LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your FQ winning. I really enjoy visiting the blog hops as it opens my horizon of inspirations. Blissful quilting...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad the charm packs arrived safely :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. did you see they ant 3D in the design!! eeekkkk this one will be fun! I was going for pinwheels myself, but what's a gal to do! LOL
    Lucky Duck, I LOVE those prezzy prints!!! How much fun will you haave with those!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I enjoy reading all of them and I try my best to respond back asap via e-mail or on here :)

Popular Posts