Tag



Some of you may have noticed that there is a game of tag going around the blogosphere lately. And guess what I got tagged twice!! First by the lovely Melinda over atTilda’s twisted life and then yesterday by the equally lovely Jennifer over atJennifer’s sometimes creative Life. Both ladies have wonderful blogs so you should go on over and see the answers to the questions they were tagged with.

 Personally I have never been a fan of the game since I could never run fast enough to flee and when I was IT I could never run fast enough to tag anyone...LOL Nonetheless, I am at loss on what to blog about today and the online version of tag is A LOT easier so I figured I would answer the questions that Melinda and Jennifer Tagged me with........So here we go!!

Melinda’s questions
       Musicals or plays? And what are your favorites? I love Musicals the first one I ever attended was Sunset Blvd in the West End in London at the age of 13. We thought we bought tickets to Phantom, but got these instead. It was sooo good!! I saw Phantom in Paris a year later and Sunset was the better performance..Lol My current fav is Jersey boys which I was lucky enough to see in the West End a couple of years ago.
  Do you have any "hidden" talents that have not made it into your blog? Not really. I can play the piano so I guess that counts.
    Are you a reader? If so, what are you reading right now? I have always loved to read. I just finished “The Girl with the Dagon Tattoo”.
 What is your favorite time of day? I have always been a bit of a night owl
  Do you save the selvages from fabric? Have you ever made anything with them? I do not I throw them out.
  What is your favorite quilt you've ever made? My first quilt the almost done log cabin is my only and favourite so far
 What color comes up most often in your quilts? Brown and blue since they are my favourite colours
  Do you play music while you sew? What songs get you motivated? I can’t since I get too confused. So I shut the door and sew in the quite
  What's the worst injury you've ever suffered?   I fell off a 3 foot wall while on a dig in Jordan in 2001 and tore a bunch of ligaments in my ankle. It ended up ripping off little pieces of bone and has never healed. I buggered up the same ankle in 2008 2 months before I got married, on the 3rd last day of our Vacation in 2010 and again last week. It’s just the gift that keep on giving...lol
 Do you come from a large family or a small family? I have a small family just my parents and me.
   Have you always lived in your current hometown? If not, how far away do you live from the town where you were born? No. I moved out to the acreage about 6 years ago. My hometown for the 10 years before that is Saskatoon which is about 40mins away. However, I was born in Regina, SK, (2.5hours away) then we lived in Moose Jaw, SK and moved back to Regina, then moved to Weyburn, SK for almost a year and then moved to Groby, England for 2 years before we ended up in Saskatoon.


Okay Now for the Questions Jennifer Asked

1. How big is your stash? I was say it is about medium. I don’t have a lot but I have some...lol
2. What is your favorite treat? I love potato chips
3. When do you usually quilt? Either in the afternoon or evening
4. How many projects do you have going on right now? I think I have about a bazillion projects on the go...take a look at my April WIP list...lol
5. What is the weather like? Today it is sunny, but a cool 1C
6. What keeps you from quilting? Life and being sick I guess.
7. What color fabric do you buy most often and is it your favorite color? Blue and yes it is my favourite colour
8. What is the largest and the smallest quilts you have made? The Largest would be my lap size log cabin and the smallest would be a little 10 by 10 mini


So there you go now you all know a bit more about me. Like I said I was always good at getting caught while playing tag, but not very good at tagging people. So in keeping with form I won’t be tagging anyone since I cannot narrow it down nor think of good questions to ask!!!

Have a great day

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I enjoy reading all of them and I try my best to respond back asap via e-mail or on here :)

Popular Posts