WIP Wednesday 03/04/12


Today is the first work in progress report of the month and its going to be very very long. As you may recall last month I said I wanted to start working on a lot more things for me so that means I actually have to start working on things for me.....what the heck hey...lol

Today I am linking up with WIP Wednesday over at Freshly Pieced and @The Needle and Thread Network.  Make sure you hop on over there and see what everyone else is working on too.
Right Click to Save ImageWIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

Things I need to get done for April

We Bee Learning group one block for Jane- Still waiting to see what this is going to be
We Bee Learning group two block for Jody- Wonky log cabin in greens, blues, purple, yellow and oranges.
Bee Creative 2012 block for Brandie- Wonky # sign done and mailed
Wonky Bee block for Leah- Waiting for package to arrive
International Stashers block for Meg- Octagonal Orb for Amy in white, red, orange, yellow, green, and blue, purple, pink
Blog hop mini- I have finally decided on what to make. Now I just have to make it!
Christmas QAL 2012- Until C will be coming out next week
St. Patrick’s Day Mini- Block done now I need to sandwich and quilt
Baby quilt-cut out, assemble, and quilt
Table runner- I have pieced this sucker together. Now I just need to get the backing on and quilt it

Log cabin- put on binding
Log Cabin Christmas quilt – sandwich and quilt
Sew Happy Geek QAL- Blocks 5, 7,8,9,10,11 and 12 still need to be done
We Bee Learning group one Quilt- I ordered grey fabric to use for the sashing
We bee Learning group 2 quilt- I am stuck on sashing or no sashing now...lol
Easter mini- I have the pattern all drawn up now I need to make it
Halloween Wall Hanging- this was a kit so everything is ready to be to start cutting and sewing
2011 BOM- Since it is 2012 you can see I am a bit behind on this one. I have Jan, Feb., March done. I just finished April and I am working on May.
March and april blocks

May's block- I have 7 more to make



So there ya go that is everything on my to-do quilting list at the moment....kind of stressful when you put it all out there....lol

Comments

  1. Mine little list looks like nothing compared to this! You go girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your list is very intimidating!!Ha! Good luck with it! I like your finished blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have your list ready and sounds like your organized... SO very Jealous... Still haven't made my list...hahaha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Guess you must not work outside the home, lol! Happy stitching this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Guess you must not work outside the home, lol! Happy stitching this month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woah! You have a lot going on! Impressive!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love!! the table runner!! Great colours.

    I finally made one too which I also love but my cats decided it was a blanky that I thoughtfully put there for them. Oops. Now it's folded in the buffet, waiting for special occasions. Not good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sometimes just before I fall asleep my eyes open real wide while I consider the list. Doesn't necessarily interfere with my sleep as I just go into a dead faint. lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely table runner!
    Your list is not for the faint of heart....

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a list....well you won't be sitting around much will you? Your runner is lovely:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Extremely stressful! I guess as long as you don't crack a whip over yourself, you're OK. :) My list is pretty long, too. I just don't look at it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I enjoy reading all of them and I try my best to respond back asap via e-mail or on here :)

Popular Posts