Quilting Secrets Thread Winners

Hello all.

 If you were the winner of an Aurifil Thread pack during the Quilting Secrets blog hop this post is for you.

I e-mailed the winners a few weeks ago, but just in case you didn't get the e-mail I am posting on here too!

I haven't forgotten about you nor am I hording your prizes for myself. 
Truth be told they still haven't arrive yet. 

My contact from Aurifil was sending me the prizes and then I am to send them out to the winners. The package was sent back at the end of November/ beginning of December. I have contacted the company again to see if they have a tracking # for the package so we can see where it got stuck or lost!

As soon as they come in I will let you all know and get them out to you ASAP. Until then please accept my apologies  I am at a loss of what else to do.

Take care



Comments

  1. I'm looking forward to sewing with this thread :)
    No worries Mrs.P! You've just got to love the postal system.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I enjoy reading all of them and I try my best to respond back asap via e-mail or on here :)

Popular Posts