Sewing Saturday

Last night was...

Handmade by Heidi

So I thought I would join along and try to get a wee bit of sewing done. 

The problem was I didn't know what to do...lol I know I know I have a HUGE to do list, but my printer wasn't and still is not working so I couldn't print off the instructions that I needed. So I started to tidy up and got side tracked about a million times and then I thought....Hey I can work on my 2011 BOM 


These stems are going to be joined to tulips and daises  The turned out quite well. However, for being a quilt store BOM the fabric is rather sub-par. This means that I am now caught up till May and can start on June

have a great day




Comments

  1. I think we all get like that at times. But doing something like a tidy gets us moving. I like the blocks you worked on and cant wait to see some flowers attached

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just think of all the extra time you have saved for gardening! Wish I could get caught up to last week. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all need a bit of organisation to get creative, its all part of the process :) great blocks you have there

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well maybe you want to do like I do and keep a list, organized by the most urgent to the least. It does help me to focus on what I need to work on when I get some sewing time. So sad that the quality of the fabric isn't up to snuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi back at you, Mrs Pickles!
    Well you did get a little sewing done after all, after a frustrating start!
    bye for now, Anthea

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I enjoy reading all of them and I try my best to respond back asap via e-mail or on here :)

Popular Posts