WIP 07/11/2012

I got a little bit of work done to show for work in progress Wednesday, however I think I have spent more time trying to figure out what I need to do or rather make before Christmas...lol

Today I am linking up with WIP Wednesday over at Freshly Pieced and @The Needle and Thread Network.  Make sure you hop on over there and see what everyone else is working on too.

Right Click to Save ImageWIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced


My October to do list
Wonky Bee block- Waiting for package to arrive
Christmas QAL 2012 – sew borders on and then quilt
International Stashers bee block for – We are making a kaleidoscope block for Micaela in grey, pink, orange and purple
We Bee Learning group one block for Nita- we are making a converging corners block in creams and green
We Bee Learning group two block for Toni. WE are making a star block in greys and yellows.
Log Cabin Christmas quilt – sandwich and quilt
Christmas wall hanging­-I bought a little appliqué kit so this should be easy.
Christmas gift for K- Wonky Star quilt in purple and greens. My mom and I are making this together and each making 6 blocks. These are the 4 I have done so far.
Christmas gift for L- Taking turns block that we made for Christine in the we bee learning be. It was such a fun block we just had to make a quilt out of it. We should be getting a start on that this week.
Christmas gift for B-not sure what I am making yet....but something
I would like to sew all my bee blocks together and get them ready to quilt...but this will depend on how much of the above I get done and how quick.

There are also about 20 things that I have pinned over the past year that I want to make...but again that will depend on the time....lol

Completed projects for October
nothing yet

No progress Items to date (these are projects that have appeared on the to do list for 1 or more months with you guessed it.....no progress
We bee Learning group 2 quilt- I went and bought some orange fabric to use for the borders. Should look great!
Fall Wall Hanging-I have started to do a bit of the embroidery
Baby quilt-cut out, assemble, and quilt
Sew Happy Geek QAL- Blocks  9,10,11 and 12 still need to be done
Table runner- I have pieced this sucker together. Now I just need to get the backing on and quilt it
Log cabin- put on binding
We Bee Learning group one Quilt- The grey fabric for my sashing came in. Now I need to get to work
2011 BOM- Since it is 2012 you can see I am a bit behind on this one. I have Jan, Feb., March done. I just finished April and I am working on May

Comments

  1. love your wonky star quilt....great color

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Wonky Stars, and the new blog background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you've been so busy and still have so many projects planned. Those wonky stars are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I enjoy reading all of them and I try my best to respond back asap via e-mail or on here :)

Popular Posts