Harvest Monday


Sorry everyone I am a bit slow today early morning dr’s appointments can do that to you!

Today hosts for the Bowls with Borders Blog Hop are: For the full list just click on the button on the right. Also come back tomorrow since it will be my day to host!
*********************************************************************

This past week I didn’t harvest as much as I wanted to some of had to do with not feeling well and some of it had to do with the fact that a few of my cabbages exploded, a broccoli got devoured overnight and my turnips may have all been eaten by worms.

Nonetheless, I was still able to get in a pretty good harvest. I am linking up with Harvest Monday's over at Daphne's Dandelions. Make sure you go and see what else is being harvested around the world!

Peas 1.136kg

Detroit Beets 1.217

Chiogga beets (not pictured) 93g

Golden beats 654g

This is just one of the above sliced...so pretty!

Broccoli 583g, 941g, Cauliflower 1.638, 1.188


The last two photos are of the same harvest all together..one with broccoli and one with the potatoes
Cucumbers 2.250kg
Zucchini 3kg (not pictured)
Cabbage 1.470, 2.260, 2.486, 1.683


Yukon gold Potato 548g


Weekly harvest 21.079kg or 46.5lbs

Grand total 71.908 or 158.5lbs
Basil 2g
Radish 5.26 lbs or 2.537
Lettuce 4.4935kg
Spinach 2.172 kg
Early Girl TOMATO 629g
Chives 85g
Rhubarb 2.33kg
Cherries 4.5kg
Cabbage 17.599kg
Pak choi 155g
Zucchini 10.863kg
Cucumbers 6.489kg
Peas 1.740kg
Broccoli 1.6kg
Cauliflower 8.215kg
Broad Beans 670g
Purple Kohlrabi 361g
White kohlrabi 852g
Green Bean 2.083kg
Golden beats 654g
Chiogga beets  93g
Detroit Beets 1.217
Yukon gold Potato 548g

Comments

  1. I can't get over how beautiful your cauliflower turned out. Oh, that makes me want to make soup. First year I didn't get any.
    COngrats on a fine harvest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice harvest this week. And as usual your cauliflower and broccoli are just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great harvest. Well, except the beets, but I've heard some really strange people like them, so I'll forgive you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am looking forward to see your harvest for the year. Zone 2a. I thought I had a challenge.

    Great pickings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a wonderful harvest! jealous you have cole crops and peas. Peas! I'm debating on trying a fall crop...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I enjoy reading all of them and I try my best to respond back asap via e-mail or on here :)

Popular Posts