WIP


The hosts for day 3 of the Think Christmas blog hop are
*************************************************************

So here we are at the beginning of August.....YUCK!!! This is usually the time where I stop to complaining about summer going too fast....but I am sure you all feel the same way so today no extra complaining....LOL Since it is the 1st of the month my to do list is a little sparse as I am waiting to hear back on what we are making in a few bees.  Not complaining about that either! I am not linking up with anyone today since I don’t have anything to show...just a list
My August to do list
International Stashers bee- Chris is asking for a free form strip block. Should be easy enough and is in red, aqua and white.
We Bee Learning group one block for Rita- Postage stamp blocks. This should be fun and will really get me working on perfect seams!
We Bee Learning group two block for Jackie –Greek Cross block
Bee Creative 2012 block – Its my month to host. I am asking for The Classic Paint box blocks from Ohfransson.com
Wonky Bee block – waiting for my package to arrice
Christmas QAL 2012 Slowly working on Until D I got another 20 done. 60 left to finish
August NEWFO- I know what I want to make I just can’t tell you
We bee Learning group 2 quilt- gotta get this sew together!
Bowls with borders hop blocks- I haven’t started yet, but the pattern is cut and ready to go. My day to show is the 21st
Dots blog hop-gotta think up something to make

Done projects for August
Nothing yet

No progress Items to date (these are projects that have appeared on the to do list for 1 or more months with you guessed it.....no progress
Baby quilt-cut out, assemble, and quilt
Sew Happy Geek QAL- Blocks  7,8,9,10,11 and 12 still need to be done
Table runner- I have pieced this sucker together. Now I just need to get the backing on and quilt it
Log cabin- put on binding
Log Cabin Christmas quilt – sandwich and quilt
We Bee Learning group one Quilt- The grey fabric for my sashing came in. Now I need to get to work
2011 BOM- Since it is 2012 you can see I am a bit behind on this one. I have Jan, Feb., March done. I just finished April and I am working on May.
Halloween Wall Hanging- this was a kit so everything is ready to be to start cutting and sewing

Comments

Popular Posts