Tuesday, 6 March 2012

Snowy Tuesday

Well I don’t have much to talk about today. I haven’t even walked into my craft room since last Thursday. So I do not have much to report on the sewing front.  As for the gardening front....well last night I had a great dream about the garden and it looked pretty amazing, however when I woke up this morning and was greeted by a blizzard it kind of takes all of my eagerness to garden away...LOL

Since tomorrow is the first WIP Wednesday of the month I thought I would just do a quick recap of everything that I got done in February so tomorrow I can just list the things I need to get done for March
 Things that needed to get done in February are
We Bee learning group one block for Shilo – Done and mailed on the 22nd
We Bee learning group two block for Danielle- Done and mailed on the 22nd
Bee Creative 2012 block for Josie- Done and Mailed on the 15th
Wonky Bee block for Georgia – Done and mailed on the 15th
Wonky bee Block for Jodi – Done and mailed
International Stashes block for Katy- Done and Mailed
Valentines mini quilt – DONE!!!
Baby Quilt – Started
Name Game Swap mini quilt – Done and Mailed

It’s a nice feeling to look back at the end of the month as see that you actually got a few things done. This month I want to try and do more sewing for myself, since although I have done a lot in the past few months I don`t have a lot to show for it..lol

This month I am also going to get the basement ready to start up some seedlings for the garden. I think I have everything I need to get started I just need to make some room and start planting. However, before that starts I really need to sit down and finish my garden plan and decided what needs to be started early and what doesn`t

Okay off to do some thinking

2 comments:

  1. We have had the craziest weather here! I tell you we also got hit with snow (only 3 inches) and can you believe that today it is supposed to be almost 68!! That is just NUTZ!! (not complaining about the nice weather I just wish it would make up my mind LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesterday's high was 78 and today 75.
    No snow at all this winter(yet). I have started tomatoes and some herbs inside. We don't normally plant anything outside until after April 15th.

    Are you ready to start your sweet potato slips?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I enjoy reading all of them and I try my best to respond back asap via e-mail or on here :)