Thursday, 8 March 2012

Thursdays Kitchen Cupboard 08/03/12

As I sit at my laptop this morning all excited to get my kitchen cupboard post typed out I realize that I cannot even remember one meal that I made in the past week...LOL I was supposed to be trying to use things from my pantry/freezer and yet again I think I totally forgot about doing that!

At first I was thinking that I wouldn't link up at all.....However, I thought I would give you an idea of what is actually in the pantry/freezer that I would like to finish up before summer. I know it is likely not realistic that we are going to eat that much jam/jelly in the next few months, but I would at least like to start clearing out all the veggies soon! Anything with a line through it is finished. I have 10+ of everything canned and 24cups or more of each of the frozen veggies..... I am going to go down and get an official recount of what is left this week and will let you know for next week :)
everything in the Pantry near the end of the harvest season
Full freezer back a few months ago...its even fuller now...lol


Canned: Jams and Jellies
Saskatoon Jam
Saskatoon Sundae tpng
Saskatoon/Rhubarb jam
Red Pepper Jelly
Zucchini peach Jam
Thai dipping Sauce
Saskatoon freezer jam
Saskatoon Jelly
Crabapple Jelly
Pickled:
Fridge pickles
Dill Pickles
Zucchini Relish
Pickled beans
3 Bean
Beets
Split bread and butter
Cucumber Relish
Dill Slices
Zesty bread N butter Pickles
Pickled Cauliflower
Red Root Relish
Tomato Products:
Whole Tomatoes
Crushed Tomatoes
Salsa Red
Salsa Yellow
Tomato Sauce
Vegetables:
Mustard Beans
Potatoes
Fruit:
Saskatoon fruit
Saskatoon fruit w rum
Cranberry Juice
Sour Cherry sundae tp
Saskatoon pie filling
Crabapple Butter
Frozen:
Vegetables
Purple Carrots
Carrots
Corn
Purple Beans
Green Beans
Tomatoes
Spinach
Broccoli
Cauliflower
Leeks
Onions
Zucchini
Kohlrabi
Cabbage Soup
Fruit
Saskatoon’s
Strawberries
Raspberries red
Raspberries Yellow
Dry Storage:
Potatoes
Onions
So there ya go that is everything....wow I didn't think I had done that much....lol
Make sure you go on over to our hostess blog The Gardener of Eden and check out what is going on in kitchens around the globe

6 comments:

  1. What a beautifully organised pantry - if only mine looked the same....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I make a lot of jams and jellies too! We could never eat as much as I make. A lot of it is given as Christmas gifts to friends and family.

    Wow, I think that you have a lot of stored goods left. Don't worry about eating them all before this season begins. You never know what the year will bring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thinkin my house ALL of the tomato products woudl be crossed off! I think we need to gorw a whole backyard of tomatos next year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @homegarener- Thank you

    Liz- Thank you. The Cold room is the only organized room in the house..lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I enjoy reading all of them and I try my best to respond back asap via e-mail or on here :)