29 days and counting!

Under a month till Christmas now....ahhhh...and yaaaaa...lol Okay so what have I finished off my craft list, nothing. I haven’t even started anything so I really need to get my butt in gear.

Yesterday I started decorating the house and I would say I am about 2/3 of the way done. I still have the living room to decorate and the small tree to put up in the kitchen. The real tree won’t go up until December some time. It depends when they start selling Christmas trees in the city.

I mentioned before that I have a bit of a nutcracker collection...here

And here plus another 6 large and 10small that have to go in the living room since I ran out of room in the kitchen..lol

I also thought I would show a few of the handmade plastic canvas decorations I have made in the past.

This is my snowman tissue or candy holder

My snowman coaster set


Santa

I really enjoy doing plastic canvas work. I think I am going to have to look for a new pattern and do at least one decoration for this year.

Now I am off to the clean the craft room so I can start making Christmas cards with my birthday gift that finally arrived. More on that in another post.

Comments

  1. Love your nutcrackers! I only have five but one of them is five feet tall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fabulous nutcracker collection remind me I better get cracking...The holiday rush is on.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I enjoy reading all of them and I try my best to respond back asap via e-mail or on here :)

Popular Posts