For some reason I have always loved the number 13th it has been my lucky number and we even got married on the 13th! I have never really bought into the whole idea of Friday the 13th being an unlucky day. The most I do is say...ohhhh it’s Friday the 13th and that is about it. In general I am not a superstitious person. I have walked under ladders, spilt salt on the table without tossing some over my shoulder, broken mirrors. We use to have a black cat named lucky that I walked in front of all the time and I am still alive and I got sick before he was born so I cannot blame it on that either..LOL However, truth be told...lucky wasn’t so lucky and died. Well he just stopped coming home so he either found a new family or died.
So in honour of Friday the 13th I am going to list 13 things that I want to do today
1. Wite my blog post
2. Make Lunch I am thinking Chicken, potatoes, peppers and mushrooms..., not sure what it will be yet
3. Take down the rest of the Christmas decorations (I know I know but they are almost all down)
4. Clean the kitchen
5. Put laundry away
6. Finish my paper pieced union jack for the Bee Creative 2012 bee
7. Change out of my new P.js...They are so nice and snugly though!
8. Cut out 5” squares on my Go!
9. Do dishes
10. Go for a walk
11. Tidy craft room
12. Make a snack for supper
13. Start planning my Valentine’s Day themed mini quilt
14. Write an extra task to do for good luck since it is Friday the 13th...LOL
So there you go a whole post about nothing!!